- Household with at least one adult physically able to complete monthly volunteer requirements
- Understand and accept the rules, responsibilities, and operation of belonging to a gleaning group
- Complete the participation requirements of gleaning group
- Fulfill tasks assigned by leadership/coordinator. Tasks are not limited to one particular area.
- Gleaners are expected to share 50% of their gleaned products with adoptees.
- Help in some way on gleans Whether you want that particular good or not.
- Must be knowledgeable of and observe distribution and record keeping policies of group
- Attend gleaning meetings
- Must not have participated in or promote rumors, gossip, complaining, or any other negative interactions